Click here to register today and attend the event!
Glosapalooza is a chance for observers of all sorts to hear the latest from the Great Lakes Observing System, be inspired for what’s next, and connect with other water data lovers.
Glosapalooza is made up of four events held in Chicago and virtually:
- GLOS Annual Meeting (in-person and virtual)
- Seagull Launch Party (in-person only)
- Building the Great Map—A Part of Lakebed 2030 (in-person and limited virtual)
- IOOS Code Sprint (in-person and virtual, invite upon request)
Brenden St John, Voyis’ Global Technical Sales Manager for Ocean Sciences, will be a panelist at Building the Great Map – where he will discuss how new technologies can help overcome the challenges for mapping the Great Lakes.
The panel is happening on April 27, 2022(Wednesday), and Brenden will join at 4PM.
Participants will have the chance to:
- Network with hardware and software companies that are innovating new technology.
- Hear about progress on the mission to map the lakes at high-density for the first time.
- Check out a showcase of cutting-edge mapping vehicles and technologies on the docks.
Building the Great Map will happen in-person and virtually, register today!